The Social Media/Digital Content Producer
will be responsible for developing, producing and delivering best-in-class digital creative assets. He/she should be a self-starter that wants to contribute and capitalize on their content creation skills.
This position will not only help to produce content, but mostly assist in optimizing existing content pieces for SEO, and building analytics.
Responsibilities including assisting with the following:
• Direct brand social channel management: Concept and develop content to grow Thomas Media Group advocates across its various social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.). Recommend and create content strategies in coordination with the other members of the Digital Team.
• Campaign management and development: Work with the Digital team to help execute Black Pages South social media and eblast campaigns, including building editorial calendars, identifying channels to implement, securing and/or producing content assets.
• Creative ideation: Develop and produce innovative graphics, content, and idea for digital campaigns.
• Campaign implementation: Responsible for final implementation of campaigns, client promotions, content and editorials including:
• Black Pages South Company eNewsletter
• “Business Professional of the Week”
• Social Media Content
• Marketplace special offers
• Health Focus Blog and other Client Blogs
• Client web banners
• Digital Asset Management: Maintain email database and archive digital assets.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management
• Experience developing brands within social media. Strong and distinct social “voice”. We’re looking for personalities that fit with our brand, understand the mission, and aren’t afraid being the public voice of our brand through our digital platforms.
• Incredibly strong grasp of the English language that has the ability to proofread and edit his/her own work. It’s very important that your prose & grammar be outstanding.
• Organizational skills, idea driven; strategic; proactive and assertive.
• Knows the ins and outs of social channels and uses them effectively for work and/or personal.
• Graphic Design experience is a must. Ideal candidates will be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite applications.
• Proficient using MS Office Suite.
• Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Strong collaborator and team player.
Preferable majors include Communications, Advertising, Journalism, Graphic Communications, Media Arts, English, PR, or related field.
Legally authorized to work in the United States. Position based in Columbia, SC.